Welcome; in this article, we share some important details about how to apply to the university of legon.
Legon admission application is simple and should not give you issues once you follow this guide.
Information on this page was sourced from the official admission page of Legon; you can visit the site for more details.
Now to apply to the university of Legon, you must meet the university of Legon’s general admission requirements and individual programs or course cut-off points.
We always advise you to make sure you fall within Legon’s general admission requirement range before applying to the institution.
Once you are sure you want to apply to the university of lego, follow these two simple steps
- Buying application voucher
- Fill out the application form online
We will elaborate more on both steps below to make the process easier for you.
Buying Legon application voucher
To apply for the university of Legon, you need to purchase an application voucher, which you should buy at a designated bank or via USSD
Buying Legon admission voucher at the bank
All you have to do is visit a branch of the GCB bank and other designated banks to purchase the form at an approved fee; we cannot disclose the amount of the state since it changes yearly.
Buying Legon admission voucher via USSD
(Please note that this information applies only to Ghanaian (diploma/HND to degree, undergraduate & postgraduate) applicants. However, it does not apply to Ghanaians (undergraduate) using from abroad)
Follow these four easy steps to purchase an application e-voucher:
- Dial *887*18# on all networks
- Enter UG
- Authorize Payment
- The user receives an e-voucher via SMS after successful payment.
In a situation where the user does not receive an SMS after a period of completing the transaction, they can retrieve the e-voucher using the following steps:
To Retrieve E-Voucher:
- Dial *887*18#
- Select “Yes”
- Select “Retrieve E-Voucher”
- The details of the E-Voucher are displayed (i.e., University of Ghana, Serial Number, and PIN)
Once you buy your application, let’s move to the next step.
Filling Legon application form online
Now that you have bought your legon admission form, you should visit the official admission portal of legon to complete your admission.
Once again, ensure you meet their admission requirements to increase your chances of admission.
- Follow the steps below to fill out the legon admission form and submit your applications successfully.
- Visit the official Legon Undergraduate Admission Portal at https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/undergrad/login.
- On the voucher card, you bought, enter your serial number and PIN. ( keep the card safe for subsequent login)
- After that, click “Login” to start filling out the Online UG Legon Admission Form in stages.
- Then Fill out the Application form and attach all required documents and a passport picture ( must be in JPG or JPEG format and not exceed 20KB ) ( must be JPG or JPEG format and not exceed 20KB )
- After filling out the Online UG Legon Admission Application Form, you can either click the “Preview” or “Accept” buttons to look at the information you put in or to accept it.
- Click the “Edit” button to make changes to your application. Click the “Save and Continue Later” button to save your application form and return later to finish it.
- Click “Submit and Print Confirmation” to send the online application form if you are happy with all the information you have given.
- After that, click the “Print” button to print your “Confirmation Page” or online application form that you filled out.
- Please do not lose the card because you will need it to log in again. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe because you will need your Reference Number to check your admission status and print your letter of admission.
- Click the “Log out” button after you have printed the Confirmation Page or filled out the online application form.