UBA’s Diaspora Banking provides convenient banking services to Nigerians living abroad through our product and service offerings.
UBA Diaspora Account
Non-resident Nigerians can easily open and operate a UBA account from anywhere in the world.
Features and Benefits
- Opening a Diaspora account is simple.
- Follow these steps to open an account:
- Visit the diaspora online account opening page.
- Complete all necessary fields.
- Upload required documents and submit.
- An account number will be generated and sent to you via email.
FX Cash Backed Loan for Diaspora Domiciliary Account holders
Save in foreign currencies and gain access to 85% of your FX balance as a naira loan. The loan has an interest rate of 15% per annum and a repayment period of up to 36 months. This loan is exclusively designed for customers with a funded diaspora domiciliary account.
Product Features & Benefits
- Maximum loan amount: N10 million.
- Access up to 85% of your FX Savings or deposit value.
- Repayment period: 36 months.
- Earn 0.5% interest on FX deposit.
- Low interest rate of 15%.
- One-off management fee of 1%.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible for the FX Cash Backed Loan, you must have:
- A funded diaspora domiciliary account.
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Valid means of identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national ID card, and voter’s card).
How to Apply For UBA Diaspora Account
- Send an email to [email protected].
- You will receive the necessary documents to be filled.
- Sign an offer letter containing the loan terms and conditions after loan approval.
- The approved loan amount will be disbursed into your UBA naira account.
How to use UBA Diaspora Bank Account with Ease
UBA Internet Banking allows you to safely and securely access your funds and perform banking transactions from anywhere around the world. It offers the following features:
- View account balances and monitor transactions.
- Transfer funds to UBA accounts and other bank accounts.
- Send funds to a branch for 3rd party pick up.
- To register for UBA Internet Banking, complete and send the Internet Banking and Indemnity forms to [email protected].
- UBA Debit Cards are accepted at over 30 million merchant locations and over 3 million ATMs worldwide.
- Customers can choose between MasterCard or Visa Card, available in Naira or Dollar denominations.
- Card features include:
- Make payments online and at merchant locations.
- Validity of 3 years from the month of issue.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) required for ATM and POS transactions.
- Cards can be delivered to any location worldwide for a fee.
DISCLAIMER: Contact us on [email protected], The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Sismomex.com. Check our editorial policy